- Manages school year based on each district’s start and end dates.
- Configurable classrooms to house students by literacy block teacher or in other classroom configurations.
- Batch upload standardized pretest assessment and ongoing standardized assessments throughout the year to measure growth in word reading, vocabulary development and reading comprehension.
- Refine algorithms based on standardized assessments.
- Multiple assessments can currently be used in the system, with customization for adding new standardized assessments available.
- Assign target outcome based on each student’s reading pretest.
- By Spring 2014, the system will include two integrated, online reading assessments to provide additional data aligned to word reading, vocabulary development and reading comprehension.