Code- or Meaning-Focused Activities
- Typing stories
- Typing Word Work activities that have been previously completed (typing the word families they made, etc.)
- Using school software that provides students with targeted reading practice.
- Using software that tests comprehension of books read during self-selected reading.
- Using on-line games and activities that support reading instruction
Individualizing at the Computer Station
- Set up computers to run various programs or previously loaded websites.
- Hang a list of names of students that should use that computer.